Come and capture this, be part of our team!
We are looking for 2 volunteers for our photography team
This year Bas Under Buen is creating a small team of passionate volunteer photographers that love music! The photo-team will photograph our two events in 2018, Frederiksberg on 14 July and Aarhus on 28 July. We will document everything from the early setup of the stage and massive soundsystem to covering all the artists, the atmosphere around the bars and food trucks, all the action on stage and especially in the crowd – all the way to the mad energy at the end. You get to be part of the crew and document the entire two days. Team-leader will be the experienced music photographer Flemming Bo Jensen.
Who can apply?
- You are passionate about music and photography
- Whether you are a beginner or pro does not matter, but you must have your own digital camera, lenses and some photography experience
- You must be available 14 July AND 28 July as the same photo-team will cover both events. You will spend 2 whole days working at both the Frederiksberg on 14 July 2018 and Aarhus on 28 July 2018 events (there will be a crew bus going to Aarhus from Copenhagen)
- Experience in music photography is not a must, but is of course a plus
What do you get
- An awesome and challenging photography and music experience at Denmark’s best bass events!
- Tutoring and feedback from Flemming Bo Jensen
- Food and drinks on the event days + a T-shirt
How to apply for the BUB Phototeam
» Email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
» Deadline is midnight on Monday 18 June 2018.
» Write “BUB Fototeam” in the subject and attach the following:
- Short application: Who are you, what inspires you about music and photographing music?
- 5 of your best pictures (max 1600 pixel width/height)
- List any experience you may have with event/music-photography
- Contact info including phone number