We are looking for volunteers for our photography team
We will once again create a small team of passionate volunteer photographers that love music! The photo-team will photograph our two events in 2019, Frederiksberg on 13 July and Aarhus on 27 July. We will document everything from the early setup of the stage and massive soundsystem to covering all the artists, the atmosphere around the bars and food trucks, all the action on stage and especially in the crowd – all the way to the mad energy at the end. You get to be part of the crew. Team-leader will be the experienced music photographer Flemming Bo Jensen.
What are we looking for?
- 1-2 volunteers for Frederiksberg event on 13 July. You must be able to get to and from the Frederiksberg event yourself.
- 1 volunteer for the Aarhus event on 27 July. You must be able to get to and from the Aarhus event yourself. We would love to give local talent a chance, so it’s a plus if you are based somewhat close to Aarhus.
Who can apply?
- You are passionate about music and photography
- Whether you are a beginner or pro does not matter, but you must have your own digital camera, lenses and some photography experience
- Experience in music photography is not a must, but is of course a plus
What do you get
- An awesome and challenging photography and music experience at Denmark’s best bass events!
- Tutoring and feedback from Flemming Bo Jensen
- Food and drinks on the event days + a T-shirt
How to apply for the BUB Phototeam
» Email your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
» Deadline: midnight on Monday 17 June 2019.
» Write “BUB Fototeam 2019” in the email subject and attach the following:
- State if you are applying for Frederiksberg or Aarhus team!
- Include a short application: Who are you, what inspires you about music and photographing music?
- 5 of your best pictures (max 1600 pixel width/height)
- List any experience you may have with event/music-photography
- Contact info including phone number